Want to have short feedback before submitting your CDP answer? Opt for a CDP Response Check by DFGE!
What is CDP?
The CDP is „a not-for-profit charity that runs the global disclosure system for investors, companies, cities, states and regions to manage their environmental impacts“.
The CDP collects data related to Climate Change, Water, and Forests. Requested companies need to answer a questionnaire that will then be ranked by the CDP. Investors and companies use the data collected by CDP and the ranking to make investment and business decisions.
The CDP Investor deadline is 29th of June, 2017, while the deadline for CDP Supply Chain is on the 31st of July, 2017.
What is the CDP Response Check?
The CDP Climate Change Response Check aims to review the completeness of a company response to CDP that is near completion
The Response Check comprises a check whether:
- Questions have not been answered
- Answers have not been provided in the appropriate place
- Answers have not been provided in the appropriate format
- A company has clearly misunderstood a question
- A company has clearly chosen the wrong question path
However, it does not
- attempt to evaluate the quality of the response content
- constitute verification or assurance of any part of the information contained within the CDP response
- guarantee a higher disclosure or performance score and does not award points
- include a review of any documents attached to the response, including verification statements or annual reports.
The Response Check service can be delivered by DFGE, who have received training from CDP on the response check methodology and process and got authorized by CDP, as well as the other Silver Climate Change Consultancy Partners of CDP.
How does it work?
- Contact a Silver Climate Change Consultancy Partner like DFGE
- Provide us the Word extract of the ORS system
- DFGE will review your answer based on the tools and methodology provided by CDP
- DFGE will send you a report with the findings
- We will present such findings during a one-hour call
If you are interested, contact us at email@example.com
If you need more support than just a CDP Response Check – learn more about how DFGE can optimize your CDP participation with service packages here.
Good luck to all!