Steering and implementing sustainability with the right strategy
Your Sustainability Strategy with DFGE
As a company, you need to comply with new regulatory requirements such as the EU Taxonomy, CSRD or the Supply Chain Act. Your value chain has to consider frameworks like SDGs, SBT or TCFD. International sustainability ratings such as ecovadis, CDP or Sustainalytics are becoming increasingly complex. New business models such as Circular Economy or Carbon Capture are impacting your products and services. And the pressure from society and your customers on your company is increasing.
To meet all these challenges, you need a comprehensive and integrated strategy that is not a theoretical set of slides for management, but a transparent framework that ensures the management and implementation of sustainability and all KPIs.
“With more than twenty years of experience, we understand the topic of sustainability strategy in all its depth and complexity. We help you and your departments bring all the elements together, set the right KPIs, and address focus topics in a pragmatic and targeted way.”
- Climate Strategy
- ESG Strategy
- Biodiversity Strategy
- Circular Economy Strategy
- Whitepaper: Circular Business Model
- Whitepaper: The DFGE Climate Stretgy Tool
- Blogpost: Biodiversity
How can DFGE support?
DFGE as a strategic full-service provider
- The DFGE Performance Check gives you an overview of the status quo of your company in order to be able to set up the strategies in a measurable way.
- Together with your departments, we set the right KPIs – comprehensible and actionable.
- Instead of generic high-level statements, we work with you to develop concrete, realizable reduction potential.
- And we do not leave you alone with the strategy, but support you in all steps of the implementation of Sustainability Intelligence.