- Our goal is to deliver solutions to our clients instead of creating new problems. We want to take work off our clients’ shoulders so they can focus on what really matters: advancing sustainability company-wide.
- It is crucial for us to deliver high-quality results. That is why we work according to scientific, international standards. In addition, we have an internal quality management system. Our work is based on facts and figures, rather than “greenwashing”.
- At DFGE, everyone is responsible for their tasks; we believe in self-motivation and personal responsibility. This is only possible if you can trust in the strengths of the team: You can always ask your colleagues for advice, who will help you improve and learn.
- We are constantly evolving: new ideas are always welcome! We optimise our internal processes and broaden as well as deepen our offerings in order to always fulfil our customers’ wishes in the best possible way.
- Working at DFGE requires flexibility and the ability to multitask. You will deal with clients from several industries and with a variety of issues, as well as handle several projects at the same time. We also work with clients and colleagues from different countries and cultures, so a good level of English is an important requirement.
- We want the work at DFGE to be fun, both the work itself and the interaction within the team. In this sense, we are a kind of “family business” and “friends”.
As a non-manufacturing, small company, we at DFGE naturally face much smaller challenges than many of our customers when it comes to corporate sustainability. Of course, we also calculate our own corporate carbon footprint and take into account the 17 SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals) defined by the UN. Every year, we publish our own COP (Communication on Progress) report as part of the UNGC – United Nations Global Compact.
As for our customers, we have also developed a climate strategy for DFGE. This is part of our corporate goals. Since it is difficult for us to completely avoid CO2 emissions throughout the entire value chain, we have invested in climate protection projects in order to achieve climate neutrality and have offset the remaining emissions by purchasing certificates.
Every person is unique and thus ensures diversity in our society. Equal participation and inclusion of all employees is indispensable. We value all people, regardless of their gender, age, religion or origin.
A good work-life balance is important to us. The best way to achieve this is to really let off steam or switch off after a day’s work by swimming, bouldering or fitness training. That’s why we encourage all employees to join the Urban Sports Club.