Always up-to-date with DFGE
Welcome to our DFGE Library! Here you can find all current DFGE publications and information: White Papers & Guide Books like the CSR Handbook, DFGE Data Sheets, Academic Papers and Media Reports. All PDFs can be downloaded directly and free of charge for private use.
Learn more about industries, methods and applications in our white papers. Get an overview of current standards and principles. Our industry reports also include information on the benefits, costs and potential savings of a particular problem solution.
- White Paper Closed-loop value chains: how to move towards a circular business model
- White Paper Klimastrategie-Tool
- White Paper Sustainability Challenges and Resources in the Chemical Industry
- White Paper The ecological impact of cotton based banknote substrates
- White Paper Net-Zero (only German)
- White Paper Sustainable Business Model Innovation
- White Paper Business & Biodoversity
- White Paper Sustainability Intelligence: Nachhaltigkeitsmanagement entlang verschiedener Reporting-Standards (only German)
- White Paper “Set up a Climate Strategy”
- White Paper “Comparative Emission Study”
- White Paper “Science-Based Targets”
- UN GCD Klimamanagement Leitfaden (only German)
- White Paper “Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD)” (only German)
- White Paper “Avoided Emissions through NavVis Technology”
The Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD), which comes into force in January 2023, is a European Union directive that replaces the previously applicable Non-Financial Reporting Directive (NFRD). The NFRD was the basis for mandatory reporting on corporate social and environmental responsibility in the EU. In the following, we summarize the most important ESRS standards for you in our 2023 publication series.
- ESRS E1 | Standards on climate protection (mitigation) and adaptation to climate change
- ESRS E2 | Pollution
- ESRS E3 | Water and marine resources
- ESRS E4 | Biodiversity and ecosystems
- ESRS E5 | Resource use and circular economy
This section is a mix of links to research results from internal and external research papers, publications in professional and public journals – and to our own DFGE cookbook (with delicious recipes to try).