DFGE is looking for motivated professionals in the field of sustainability. Discover below our corporate culture as well as our job offers.
DFGE’s corporate culture
We want you to get to know more about us and how we work, so we point out here to our main values.
- Customer-oriented. Our passion is to deliver solutions to our customers, and not generate new problems for them. We want to take the work from their table so that they can focus on what matters: driving the sustainability program internally. We love to take up new challenges faced by our clients.
- We are willing to constantly evolve: new ideas are always welcome, we try to improve our processes and to best meet our customer needs. It is fine to make mistakes and learn from them in such a process.
- For us, it is key to provide quality results. In this sense, we rely on international standards to carry out our work. In addition, we have various internal quality processes. Finally, we always look at facts and figures, we are not interested in greenwashing.
- Working at DFGE means being flexible and multitask. You will deal with clients from various industries, on a wide range of topics, and will switch from one project to another. You must be willing to learn new skills along the way and work on your own improvement areas. We are also working with customers and colleagues from various countries and cultures, so English will be necessary in some cases.
- Everyone is responsible for their tasks, we believe in self-empowerment and self-responsibility. However, this is only possible by using the internal strengths of the team: you can always ask support to your colleagues and they will help you improve and learn.
- Finally, we want everyone to have fun at work, in what they are doing, and with the team. We evolve in a family business where you will have nice recreational times with your colleagues.
What does DFGE have to offer?
- Interesting projects from various industries, on various environmental and social topics.
- Flexibility in working conditions
- Nice family business working environment
- Innovation culture where you can take part in making things evolve
As of June 2017, we are currently looking for:
- Work students (flexible hours)
- Bachlor & master thesis
- Marketing: Customer Care | Sales
- Project-/Account management: Sustainable Supply Chains & Supply Chain Management
- R&D-Manager Artificial Intelligence, Neuro Carbon Footprint
Check out our page https://dfge.de/stellenangebote/ – so far only in German, but you can apply also in English.
We are looking forward to hearing from you and having you on board!