The CDP season 2018 has already started. For big and repeater companies the data collection stage should be almost in its final phase. To ensure the completeness of their answers based on the new methodology, companies have the opportunity to have a ‘high level’ CDP Check by the DFGE.
CDP: a changed questionnaire and system
New participants try to find an appropriate path through the CDP online response system (ORS), opened since the end of May. The ORS reflects the new changes: CDP has updated the contents for 2018 (see our blog entry), making it hard to comply with the new requirements in some cases. In this sense, DFGE offers a CDP Check, which provides short-term improvements based on your CDP draft, before submission of your answer.
A CDP check that focuses on what is material
DFGE will review your answers and provides with details on
- Whether all the necessary information was provided
- Whether the entered information is plausible and fits the questions
- Which questions to prioritize to reach your desired level
- What strategic focus your company should adopt until next year
DFGE’s goal is to help you prioritize and work on the more important shortcomings to maximize your CDP answer this year. This is how we proceed:
A short and easy process
- You provide with the draft of your current CDP questionnaire
- DFGE will review your answer based on the official CDP Methodology
- DFGE will send you a report with the findings
- We will present such findings during a one-hour call
As a reminder, the deadline is 15. August 2018 for CDP Investor participants and 29. August 2018 for CDP Supply Chain participants.
If you are interested, contact us at or at 08192-99733-20. If you are interested in further services, learn more about how DFGE can optimize your CDP participation with individual service packages here.
Good luck to all CDP Participants!