As the official German partner of EcoVadis we held a series of free webinars during the last 6 months. The feedback we gained was very positive – and therefore we are now offering training classes where we can address your individual questions.
What is EcoVadis?
EcoVadis is a collaborative platform providing sustainability ratings. Buyers ask their suppliers to be assessed by EcoVadis experts, by filling in a questionnaire and providing supporting documents. EcoVadis’ analysts then rate the sustainability performance of such companies on the basis of such documents, and according to their methodology. The buyers then use the scores according to their own sustainability strategy for the supply chain.
What to expect during such a training day?
The goal is to empower you to be autonomous on EcoVadis to improve your performance.
- The session will last from 10:00 to 4:00 PM
- The main principles of EcoVadis will be detailed, to give you the possibility to understand how to prioritize actions and to grasp the impacts of such scoring.
- DFGE will provide many concrete examples on how to improve the performance for example by filling the questionnaire or showing a compliant policy document.
- Several deliverables and resources will be further provided to make sure you have all you need.
- It will include many opportunities to share and exchange, like the breaks or lunch.
What are the next dates?
If you are interested in the training, here are the next dates:
- Stuttgart, 23rd of February
- Cologne, 16th of March
- Hamburg, 23rd of March
Venues will be indicated afterwards. If you are interested, you can contact us through an online form, by email at or by phone +49.8192.99733-20. A number of 5 attendees will be necessary to hold the event. We shall then send you a dedicated quote. The contact form is not legally binding.
If you want immediately more success in your sustainability and CSR reporting – and if you are looking for a complete service package for EcoVadis – please visit our website or see more of our EcoVadis services.