Join us for a webinar exploring how the Financial Stability Board (FSB) Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) are affecting the business world.
- Climate-related Financial Disclosures – A Finance and Business Point of View on TCFD
- Friday | 12 October 2018
- 3 p.m. (Germany) / 9 a.m. EST
Chaired by Michael R. Bloomberg, the TCFD seeks to develop recommendations for voluntary climate-related financial disclosures that are consistent, comparable, reliable, clear, and efficient, and provide decision-useful information to lenders, insurers, and investors. It recognizes the work that has been done by NGOs in this space, however, as an industry-led initiative, the TCFD represents an opportunity to bring climate-related financial reporting to a mainstream audience. By August 2018, already over 390 organizations have expressed their support for the TCFD.
Learn from …
- ABN Amro Bank, N.V. – how banks are approaching climate-related financial disclosure
- EnBW Energie Baden-Württemberg – how utilities are evolving their risk management models to align with TCFD
- DFGE – how leading companies are approaching implementation
- Moderator: Lori Michelin, President and CEO, World Environment Center (WEC)
This webinar will be of particular interest to professionals from business, government, NGOs and academia focused on finance, investor relations, sustainability and the environment as well as risk management.